- All Careers
- Loan Servicing Specialist
Loan Servicing Specialist
- Utica, NY
Are you detail oriented and want to be part of a growing team? Adirondack Bank has the position for you! Loan Servicing Specialists are responsible for all aspects of servicing loans, which includes booking/funding, processing payments, monitoring/identifying and clearing any exceptions, collateral management and assisting customers with any loan related questions. You will be trained on the input and maintenance of all loan notes, collateral records and other loan documents.
- Responsible for new loan input and continuing maintenance of loan and collateral information in the Loan Accounting System.
- Responsible for daily clearing of non-posted transactions, non-activated transactions and monitoring of assigned General Ledger accounts.
- Provide assistance to internal and external customers concerning inquiries, problems and research on loan servicing matter
- Process and maintain property tax payments in a timely manner.
- Process and maintain escrow analysis, PMI and flood in accordance with annual schedule
- Track and maintain collateral and insurance expirations.
- Conducts research necessary to assist lenders and retail branches in resolving inquiries from commercial and consumer clients.
- Required to attend or participate in necessary compliance training, including but not limited to BSA, Security, Information Technology, OFAC, Privacy and applicable BVS courses.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of the position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner.
- High School education or equivalent banking or related experience; or a combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of Bank Operations and lending products and services a plus.
- Possess excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.