Personal Certificates of Deposit
Adirondack Bank offers Certificates of Deposit with a variety of terms to meet your financial objectives.
- FDIC Insurance up to $250,000*
- Minimum deposit of $1,000
- Variety of terms to suit your needs (3 Months to 5 Years)
- Dividends may be automatically transferred to an Adirondack Bank deposit account
*Certain restrictions apply. Please contact a Branch Banking Representative for details.
We are also a member of the CDARS® Network (Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service) which is the easiest and most convenient way to access FDIC insurance on large CDs while utilizing one banking relationship.
- Earn returns that may compare with those associated with a money market or other high yield account
- Take advantage of the convenience of one stop CD shopping, one bank, one statement
Ask a Branch Banking Representative for details.
CDARS is a product of Promontory Interfinancial Network.