Adirondack Children’s Savings
The low minimum balance requirement on the Children’s Savings Account makes it easy for parents to teach children good saving habits.
Get started with Adirondack Bank and Adirondack Children’s Savings today!
- $10 minimum balance required
- Interest bearing – interest calculation based on daily accrual on balances over $1.00
- eStatements available (no more waiting for paper statements in the mail)
- TeleBanc (24-hour telephone banking service)
- Online Banking (available 24/7, wherever you can access the Internet)
- ADK on the Go (mobile banking)
- Direct Deposit available (parents or grandparents can set up a direct deposit into a child’s account)
- Teaches children great saving habits from an early age
- Interest accrued daily/paid monthly. Interest automatically deposited into your account
Minimum deposit of $10 required to open. Monthly service charge of $5.00 will apply if the balance falls below $10 anytime during the month. Account will be reclassified to Hometown Savings at age 18. See current rate sheet or contact your local branch for more information.