Get started with Adirondack Bank and Adirondack Children’s Savings today!
- $10 minimum balance required
- Interest bearing – interest calculation based on daily accrual on balances over $1.00
- eStatements available (no more waiting for paper statements in the mail)
- TeleBanc (24-hour telephone banking service)
- Online Banking (available 24/7, wherever you can access the Internet)
- ADK on the Go (mobile banking)
- Direct Deposit available (parents or grandparents can set up a direct deposit into a child’s account)
- Teaches children great saving habits from an early age
- Interest accrued daily/paid monthly. Interest automatically deposited into your account
Minimum deposit of $10 required to open. Monthly service charge of $5.00 will apply if the balance falls below $10 anytime during the month. Account will be reclassified to Hometown Savings at age 18. See current rate sheet or contact your local branch for more information.