Personal Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of Deposits (CDs) are a great way to earn higher interest than our traditional savings accounts with a fixed interest rate for the term of the CD.
Adirondack Bank offers Certificates of Deposit with a variety of terms to meet your financial objectives.
- FDIC Insurance up to $250,000*
- Minimum deposit of $1,000
- Variety of terms to suit your needs (3 Months to 5 Years)
- Dividends may be automatically transferred to an Adirondack Bank deposit account
- Check out rate sheet to guide you through the terms and rates to help you choose the account that is best for you.
*Certain restrictions apply. Please contact your local branch for details.
IntraFi® Network Deposits CD Option
Adirondack Bank is a member of the IntraFi® Network Deposits which is the easiest and most convenient way to access FDIC insurance on large CDs while utilizing one banking relationship.
- Earn returns that may compare with those associated with a money market or other high yield account
- Take advantage of the convenience of one stop Certificate of Deposit shopping, one bank, one statement
Ask your local branch for details.