Grow your deposits and earn interest.
Adirondack Bank understands the budgetary and regulatory challenges faced by municipalities, school districts, and other government agencies in meeting the needs of their local communities. Our accounts are designed to be flexible and provide the best value for your organization.
- Interest bearing (interest earned on balances $500 and over)
- Business Debit Card available
- Checks available
- eStatements available
- TeleBanc (24-hour telephone banking service)
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay (electronic bill payment)
- Night Deposit Services
- eDeposit available (remote deposit capture service)
Minimum deposit of $50 required to open. For specific product fees and account details consult a local branch.