Get started with Adirondack Bank and Campus Checking today!
- No monthly minimum balance requirements
- No monthly service charge
- Non-Interest bearing
- ADK Canvas Debit Card available – customize your card with your own photo
- Up to $15 in ATM withdrawal fees waived per statement cycle
- Check order placed at account opening (Receive one free order of our variety 50 pack)
- eStatements required within 45 days of account opening†
- TeleBanc (24-hour telephone banking service)
- Online Banking Required within 45 days of account opening† (available 24/7, wherever you can access the Internet)
- Bill Pay (electronic bill payment system to simplify your life)
- ADK on the Go - mobile banking and deposit
- Direct Deposit available (no more waiting for a check to arrive)
- New account opening gift (open a brand-new Campus Checking account and receive a $20 iTunes™ gift card)
- Overdraft fees – receive one overdraft fee waiver per year upon request
Minimum deposit of $25 required to open. Campus Checking requires current student college ID and projected graduation date. Account will be reclassified to Hometown Checking six months after graduation date. Once reclassified, account will no longer be eligible for waiver of ATM withdrawal fees.
†Online Banking and eStatements required within 45 days of account opening. Failure to enroll will result in a monthly fee of $3.00 for paper statement.
ADvantage Line of Credit
Establish an ADvantage Line of Credit today and be ready to make that special purchase when the time is right for you with no waiting! The ADvantage Line is a variable rate line of credit. This product can be accessed via special checks, personal checking account checks, by phone or in person at the teller line!
Contact your local branch for details today!