Business Online Banking
Developed by Information Technology, Inc. (ITI) for the Business Customers of Adirondack Bank, eCorp is a complete online banking system allowing users the ability to perform a variety of banking functions utilizing state-of-the-art encryption technology (Multi Factor Authentication Token) to ensure the privacy of your information.
eCorp offers our Business Customers the following capabilities:
- Check account balances
- View account histories
- Transfer funds between accounts at Adirondack Bank
- Initiate ACH fund and/or file transfers to or from Adirondack Bank accounts
- Initiate wire transfers
- Make loan payments
Generate bill payments (with Commercial ePay online bill payment service)
- Search for vendors. Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name. If a match is found in the database, the vendor's information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses! Simply enter your account number and add your bills to be paid.
- Schedule payments by the due date. The product allows you to enter the date you would like your vendor to receive your payment, and we take care of getting it there on time!
- Keep your money with you. Your money will remain in your bank account until the day your payment is due to your vendor.
- Set up reminders. Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you'll receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
- Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don't change from month to month - such as your car payment or mortgage.
- See it all at a glance! ThePaymentCenter lets you make payments, view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
- Authorization levels. Three available authority levels to assign to users
- Payment detail options. Include payment details and invoice information to payments.
If you are already signed up for Online Banking, then you are eligible to receive your statements and notices from Adirondack Bank electronically!
- GOOD for our environment
- AVAILABLE to anyone with access to Online Banking and e-mail
- And best of all, they’re FREE
Adirondack Bank's eStatements/eNotices are the fastest and most convenient way to receive your monthly bank statement or daily notices. You no longer have to wait for the mail or worry about it becoming lost or misdirected. With Online Banking access and a few simple clicks, you can control when and where you receive your statement or notice.
Each time we prepare a statement or notice for an account you have selected for eStatements/eNotices, we will send you an e-mail letting you know that it’s available. Simply click the link in our e-mail, log into Online Banking, and select the account whose statement you wish to view. You can choose to print and/or save the statement for future reference.