Personal Online Banking
Developed by Information Technology, Inc. (ITI) for the personal customers of Adirondack Bank, eCom is a complete online banking system allowing users the ability to perform a variety of banking functions.
- Check account balances
- View account histories
- Transfer funds between accounts at Adirondack Bank
- Make loan payments
- Generate bill payments (with ePay Online Bill Payment service)
- Search for vendors. Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name. If a match is found in the database, the vendor's information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses! Simply enter your account number and add your bills to be paid.
- Schedule payments by the due date. The product allows you to enter the date you would like your vendor to receive your payment, and we take care of getting it there on time!
- Keep your money with you. Your money will remain in your bank account until the day your payment is due to your vendor.
- Set up reminders. Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you'll receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
- Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don't change from month to month - such as your car payment or mortgage.
- See it all at a glance! ThePaymentCenter lets you make payments, and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
- Access account information through any of our three versions of Mobile Banking (ADK on the GO)
- Downloadable Mobile App (iPhone and Android-based phones supported) - Custom App allows you to perform all the above noted functions from your iPhone or Android-based mobile phone, plus locate our nearest Branch/ATM from your current location.
- Mobile Browser - Perform any of the above noted functions via the web browser on your web-enabled mobile phone.
- Text Messaging - Text simple commands to receive account balances, transaction history, and find our nearest location.
*Message and data rates may apply